1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF3 - Endgame Trailer Releasing in December

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Expertmark5man, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Expertmark5man 2nd Lieutenant

Total XP:
    Gamer ID's:
    DICE has announced that End Game, announced last expansion for Battlefield 3, will soon be enjoyed in a short film exclusively for Premium users.
    Video made ‚Äč‚Äčentirely with scenes of the game show in which a moment of battle has a new motorcycle, and will be published in the Premium section of Battlelog December 21, 2012.
    The DLC, dubbed by the Swedish team such as high speed for a lethal death, will introduce some tools and game modes that will animate the theater of war, including a jungle-style Apocalypse Now. In particular, there is four new game maps, new vehicles (including motorcycles), new assignments and new weapons.

Source: http://www.4news.it/13417-battlefield-3-in-arrivo-il-teaser-trailer-per-i-premium.php (the website is in Italian and google translated it)

[IMG]
    SchwartzJesuz likes this.
  2. Offline

Expertmark5man 2nd Lieutenant

Total XP:
    Gamer ID's:
    "will introduce some tools and game modes that will animate the theater of war, including a jungle-style Apocalypse Now"

Laguna Presa anyone?

[IMG]

Apocalypse Now?

[IMG]
  3. Online

Santana MP1st Staff

Total XP:
    Gamer ID's:
    Hmm, thanks for the info!

I'll make sure this gets covered on the main site. :)

Also, I'll award you an extra 20 xp onto your account soon.
  4. Offline

nickmaster1150 Colonel

Total XP:
    Gamer ID's:
    congratz on the cover on the main site! :D also I'm looking forward to it already, laguna Presa it is!
    Expertmark5man likes this.